Responsible – who is responsible for data processing?
Identity: Laboratorios González, S.L.
Company address: C/ Vicente Andrés Estellés núm. 2-1, 03700 Denia (Alicante)
Domain name: www.laboratoriosgonzalez.com
Purposes – for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the European Regulation 2016/679 General for Data Protection, we inform you that we will treat the data you provide for
- Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- To periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by Laboratorios González, S.L., by any means (telephone, mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user objects or revokes his/her consent.
- To send commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user objects or revokes his consent.
- To comply with the legally established obligations, as well as to verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to agencies and authorities, provided that they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Categories of data – what data do we process?
Derived from the above-mentioned purposes, at Laboratorios González, S.L. we manage the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he/she declares that he/she has the consent of these parties and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause to them, exempting Laboratorios González, S.L. from any responsibility in this regard.
- Nevertheless, Laboratorios González, S.L. will be able to carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, according to the data protection regulations.
Legitimacy – what is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic newsletters about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the person concerned, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with current regulations.
Furthermore, the legitimacy for the treatment of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends his data, which he can withdraw at any time, although this may affect the possible communication in a fluid way and obstruction of processes that he wishes to carry out.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Laboratorios González, S.L.
Data Retention Term – how long will we keep your data?
Laboratorios González, S.L. will keep the users’ personal data only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as the consent granted is not revoked. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked during the legally established periods.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those suppliers that provide services to Laboratorios González, S.L., such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is necessary by law, or for the execution of the contracted services.
Laboratorios González, S.L., has signed the corresponding contracts of assignment of treatment with each of the suppliers that provide services to Laboratorios González, S.L., in order to guarantee that these suppliers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of the current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for the collection of the services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when this is established by the current legislation.
Information Security – what security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
– Encryption of the communications between the user’s device and the servers of Laboratorios González, S.L.
– Encryption of the information in Laboratorios González, S.L.’s own servers.
– Other measures that prevent access to the user’s data by third parties.
– In those cases in which Laboratorios González, S.L. has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with Laboratorios González, S.L.’s commitment to the protection, integrity and security of the users’ personal data.
Rights – what are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Laboratorios González, S.L. is processing personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Under certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the treatment of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Laboratorios González, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you may exercise your right to the portability of the data, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, we inform you that you can address the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim derived from the processing of your personal data.